super duplex uns s32760 Products Suppliers
super duplex uns s32760 Products Stockists
Super Duplex Alloy UNS S32760 (F55 / 1.4501) has excellent corrosion resistance to a wide variety of media, with outstanding resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion in seawater and other chloride containing environments, with Critical Pitting Temperature exceeding 50°C.Providing higher strength than both austenitic and 22% Cr Duples Stainless Steels UNS S32760 (F55) is suited to a variety of applications in industries such as Chemical Processing, Oil & Gas, and Marine environments.
UNS S32760 (F55 / 1.4501) is listed in NACE MR 01 75 for sour service and having gained ASME Approval for Pressure Vessel applications. Our stock of Super Duplex 32760 can be supplied in sheet, plate, or bar forms, cut to specific requirements and comes with the white metals quality certification.
Middle East Suppliers is largest manufacturers & exporters of super duplex uns s32760 Products. we are supplying super duplex uns s32760 Products in UAE, Saudi Arabia , Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Turkey, Malaysia, Thailand , Qatar , Iran, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Oman, South America, netherlands, italy, houston. we are also manufacturers, suppliers, exporters and stockists of Inconel Products, Incoloy Products , Monel Products, Hastelloy Products, Nickel Alloy Products, Stainless Steel Products, Duplex Stainless Steel Products, super duplex stainless steel Products in the form of Pipe, Tube, Sheet & Plate, Pipe Fittings,Olets, Flanges, Fasteners, Wire & Rods.
Middle East Suppliers supplies super duplex stainless steel 2507 , super duplex Stainless Steel S32760 Most of these grades are available in the form of plate, sheet, pipe, tubing, fittings, bar, flanges, wire and rod.
The following are the properties of 32760 super duplex:
- Ferritic-austenitic stainless steel.
- Excellent corrosion resistance against general corrosion, stress corrosion cracking, corrosion fatigue, pitting, crevice and erosion corrosion and possessing very high mechanical strength properties.
- Good weldability, post weld heat treatment not necessary.
- Max. Temperature for long periods of service: 280°C (536°F) / (300°C/572°F possible for short periods).
- Surface condition for optimum corrosion resistance: pickled or machined.
|Alloy||Common Name||Related Specifications||Tensile Strength||Proof Stress||Elongation|
|Super DuplexUNS S32760||Zeron 100||1.4501||UNS S32760||F55||750 ||550 [79.8]||25|
Below is a list of super duplex uns s32760 products as supplied by Middle East Suppliers
- super duplex uns s32760 Pipes
- super duplex uns s32760 Tubes
- super duplex uns s32760 Sheet & Plate
- super duplex uns s32760 Pipe Fittings
- super duplex uns s32760 Olets
- super duplex uns s32760 Flanges
- super duplex uns s32760 Fasteners
- super duplex uns s32760 Rod
Available super duplex stainless steel Grade