nickel alloys Products Suppliers
nickel alloys Products Stockists
Nickel is a versatile, highly corrosion resistant element that will alloy with most metals. Due to its corrosion resistance, nickel is used to maintain product purity in the processing of foods and synthetic fibers. It is highly resistant to various reducing chemicals and is unexcelled in resistance to caustic alkalies. In addition, nickel has good thermal, electrical and magnetostrictive properties. Relatively high thermal conductivity of this metal has lead to its frequent use for heat exchangers
Commercially pure or low-alloy nickel may contain very small amounts of alloying elements to absolutely none. By contrast nickel alloys contain significant amounts of added elements. Nickel and nickel alloys are both non-ferrous metals that are useful in a range of applications, most of which involve corrosion resistance and/or heat resistance
Middle East Suppliers is largest manufacturers & exporters of nickel alloys Products. we are supplying nickel alloys Products in UAE, Saudi Arabia , Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Turkey, Malaysia, Thailand , Qatar , Iran, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Oman, South America, netherlands, italy, houston. we are also manufacturers, suppliers, exporters and stockists of Inconel Products, Incoloy Products , Monel Products, Hastelloy Products, Nickel Alloy Products, Stainless Steel Products, Duplex Stainless Steel Products, Super Duplex Stainless Steel Products in the form of Pipe, Tube, Sheet & Plate, Pipe Fittings,Olets, Flanges, Fasteners, Wire & Rods.
You can find Nickel Alloy 200 , Nickel Alloy 201 in stock. Middle East Suppliers supplies Nickel Alloy 200 , Nickel Alloy 201. Most of these grades are available in the form of plate, sheet, pipe, tubing, fittings, bar, flanges, wire and rod.
What are the Characteristics of nickel alloys?
- Corrosion resistance
- High Electrical Conductivity
- High temperature resistance
In what Applications are nickel alloys alloys used?
- Chemical and petrochemical processing
- Processing equipment for maintaining product purity in handling foods, synthetic fibers and alkalies.
Nickel Alloy alternatives to trademark “brand” names.
- Alloy C276 alternative to Hastelloy C-276 and Hastelloy C
- Alloy B-2 alternative to Hastelloy B-2
- Alloy C-22 alternative to Hastelloy C-22
- Alloy X alternative to Hastelloy X and Inconel HX
- Alloy 20 alternative to Carpenter 20 and Incoloy 20
- Alloy718 alternative to Inconel 718
- Alloy 800 alternative to Incoloy 800
- Alloy 800H/HT alternative to Incoloy 800H/HT
- Alloy 400 alternative to Monel 400
- Alloy K-500 alternative to Monel K-500
- Alloy 625 alternative to Inconel 625
- Alloy 600 alternative to Inconel 600
- Alloy 601 alternative to Inconel 601
Below is a list of nickel alloys products as supplied by Middle East Suppliers
- nickel alloys Pipes
- nickel alloys Tubes
- nickel alloys Sheet & Plate
- nickel alloys Pipe Fittings
- nickel alloys Olets
- nickel alloys Flanges
- nickel alloys Fasteners
- nickel alloys Rod