inconel 625 Products Suppliers
inconel 625 Products Stockists
Inconel 625(UNS N06625) is a Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum alloy with excellent corrosion resistance in a wide range of corrosive media, being especially resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion. It is a favourable choice for sea water applications.
Due to its low carbon content and stabilising heat treatment, alloy 625 shows little tendency to sensitisation even after 50 hours at temperatures in the range 650-900°C (1200-1650°F).The alloy is supplied in the soft-annealed condition for applications involving wet corrosion, and is approved by TUV for pressure vessels in the temperature range -196-450°C (-321-840°F).For high-temperature applications a modiﬁed version of alloy 625 is available on request.The mechanical properties of alloy 625 can be increased by age-hardening
Middle East Suppliers is largest manufacturers & exporters of inconel 625 Products. we are supplying inconel 625 Products in UAE, Saudi Arabia , Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Turkey, Malaysia, Thailand , Qatar , Iran, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Oman, South America, netherlands, italy, houston. we are also manufacturers, suppliers, exporters and stockists of Inconel Products, Incoloy Products , Monel Products, Hastelloy Products, Nickel Alloy Products, Stainless Steel Products, Duplex Stainless Steel Products, Super Duplex Stainless Steel Products in the form of Pipe, Tube, Sheet & Plate, Pipe Fittings,Olets, Flanges, Fasteners, Wire & Rods.
Middle East Suppliers supplies Inconel 600, 601,617, 622, 625, 690, 718, X-750, 800, and 825. Most of these grades are available in the form of plate, sheet, pipe, tubing, fittings, bar, flanges, wire and rod.
This alloy is characterised by:
- Outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion, impingement corrosion and intergranular attack
- Almost complete freedom from chloride-induced stress-corrosion cracking
- Good resistance to mineral acids, such as nitric, phosphoric, sulphuric and hydrochloric acids
- Good resistance to alkalis and organic acids
- Good mechanical properties
The soft annealed, low carbon alloy 625 is widely used in chemical process technology, as its good corrosion resistance and high strength permit the use of thin structural parts. Alloy 625 is used for structures in contact with seawater and subject to high mechanical stresses.
Typical applications include:
- Flue gas scrubber components
- Chimney linings
- Superphosphoric acid production equipment
- Nuclear waste reprocessing equipment
- Sour gas production tubes
- Product piping systems and sheathing of risers
- Offshore industry, marine equipment
For high-temperature applications, up to about 1000°C (1830°F), the solution- annealed, high carbon version (alloy 625, grade 2) is recommended, due to its excellent creep properties.
Below is a list of inconel 625 products as supplied by Middle East Suppliers
- inconel 625 Pipes
- inconel 625 Tubes
- inconel 625 Sheet & Plate
- inconel 625 Pipe Fittings
- inconel 625 Olets
- inconel 625 Flanges
- inconel 625 Fasteners
- inconel 625 Rod