hastelloy c276 Products Suppliers
hastelloy c276 Products Stockists
UNS Number N10276
Hastelloy C276 is a nickel-molybdenum-chromium superalloy with an addition of tungsten designed to have excellent corrosion resistance in a wide range of severe environments. The high nickel and molybdenum contents make the nickel steel alloy especially resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion in reducing environments while chromium conveys resistance to oxidizing media. The low carbon content minimizes carbide precipitation during welding to maintain corrosion resistance in as-welded structures. This nickel alloy is resistant to the formation of grain boundary precipitates in the weld heat-affected zone, thus making it suitable for most chemical process application in an as welded condition.
Although there are several variations of the Hastelloy nickel alloy, Hastelloy C-276 is by far the most widely used.Alloy C-276 is widely used in the most severe environments such as chemical processing, pollution control, pulp and paper production, industrial and municipal waste treatment, and recovery of sour natural gas.
Middle East Suppliers is largest manufacturers & exporters of hastelloy c276 Products. we are supplying hastelloy c276 Products in UAE, Saudi Arabia , Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Turkey, Malaysia, Thailand , Qatar , Iran, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa,Oman, South America, netherlands, italy, houston. we are also manufacturers, suppliers, exporters and stockists of Inconel Products, Incoloy Products , Monel Products, Hastelloy Products, Nickel Alloy Products, Stainless Steel Products, Duplex Stainless Steel Products, Super Duplex Stainless Steel Products in the form of Pipe, Tube, Sheet & Plate, Pipe Fittings,Olets, Flanges, Fasteners, Wire & Rods.
You can find Hastelloy B2 ,Hastelloy B3, Hastelloy c2000, Hastelloy C22, Hastelloy C276, Hastelloy X in stock. Middle East Suppliers supplies Hastelloy B2 ,Hastelloy B3, Hastelloy c2000, Hastelloy C22, Hastelloy C276,Hastelloy X-750, Hastelloy X. Most of these grades are available in the form of plate, sheet, pipe, tubing, fittings, bar, flanges, wire and rod.
What are the Characteristics of hastelloy c276?
- Excellent corrosion resistance in reducing environments
- Exceptional resistance to strong solutions of oxidizing salts, such as ferric and cupric chlorides
- High nickel and molybdenum contents providing good corrosion resistance in reducing environments
- Low carbon content which minimizes grain-boundary carbide precipitation during welding to maintain resistance to corrosion in heat-affected zones of welded joints
- Resistance to localized corrosion such as pitting and stress-corrosion cracking
- One of few materials to withstand the corrosive effects of wet chlorine gas, hypochlorite and chlorine dioxide
In what Applications are hastelloy c276 alloys used?
- Pollution control stack liners, ducts, dampers, scrubbers, stack-gas reheaters, fans and fan housings
- Flue gas desulfurization systems
- Chemical processing components like heat exchangers, reaction vessels, evaporators, and transfer piping
- Sour gas wells
- Pulp and paper production
- Waste treatment
- Pharmaceutical and food processing equipment
Below is a list of hastelloy c276 products as supplied by Middle East Suppliers
- hastelloy c276 Pipes
- hastelloy c276 Tubes
- hastelloy c276 Sheet & Plate
- hastelloy c276 Pipe Fittings
- hastelloy c276 Olets
- hastelloy c276 Flanges
- hastelloy c276 Fasteners
- hastelloy c276 Rod